Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yet Another Page Kit

Nuri Wallace is offering cute page kits at Etsy. I think this one is really adorable...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27754606

I'm curious...how many of you buy page kits through the Internet? After looking at my new home in the Washington DC area, I've decided I'll be doing a lot more shopping online. I couldn't find a LSS...much to my disappointment. I thought about saying, "I won't move here! There are no local independent scrapbook stores nearby!" But gee, that seemed a little rash.

There are two chains--Michaels and A. C. Moore. I like chains, but I love the individuality of independent stores as well.

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I used to buy page kits from a local shop (ones that make a specific page), but they closed. I have gotten some generic kits at Hobby Lobby, etc. I have checked out some online clubs in the past, but never pursued a membership. There are some great ones on the internet, especially if you don't have a good source nearby.

    ReplyDelete