I love your mail, and recently, a lot of you have been asking me questions after reading Cut, Crop & Die:
1. Will Detective Chad Detweiler appear in Book #3?
Yes. But I won't tell you if Kiki and Detweiler get together. My lips are sealed. Tell me...do YOU want them to get together?
2. What happens with Sheila and Police Chief Robbie Holmes?
Um, it's complicated. Sheila is definitely in love, but she's also a very inflexible person, isn't she?
3. Will Kiki stay in St. Louis?
As some of you know, my husband David and I are moving to Washington DC.
But Kiki will stay in St. Louis. At least for the time being. That said, I really think Kiki should
* go on a scrapbooking cruise
* or a scrapbooking retreat
* or to a big scrapbooking convention, don't you? Let me know! Write me at email@example.com
4. Will Paper, Scissors, Death and Cut, Crop & Die be available on Kindle?
My publisher has told me they have submitted the books to Amazon for inclusion on Kindle. However, it's up to Amazon to decide how FAST they put the books on Kindle. I suggest you let Amazon know if you'd like them to hurry up.
5. Will Paper, Scissors, Death and Cut, Crop & Die be available on audio books?
We're working on this, but it's not going to happen any time soon. (Probably not in 2009.)
6. Why are there two covers of Paper, Scissors, Death shown on some bookseller sites?
Because one is the large print version.
7. When will Book #3 in the series be released?
In Spring of 2010.